The “Rethinking Rest” Study now has its own website!
The Rethinking Rest Study is a 7-week thematic study of biblical rest. The study consists of the following items:
- Weekly Bible Lessons– Each week has a Bible lesson with 8-10 questions covering different biblical texts. These lessons can be completed individually in a self study or as a part of a small group study.
- Small Group Study:In the small group setting, participants are encouraged to discuss their responses to the questions prior to viewing the associated videos.
- Self Study: Complete the lessons one your own and then view the associated videos.
- Video Teaching/ Audio Podcast Teaching– Each week’s lesson includes three teaching sessions. The videos are also available on the RETHINKING SCRIPTURE YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
- Blog Posts and Devotional Book – Look for blog posts that correspond to each lesson. A Small Group devotional book is coming in 2020!
Individual Lesson Links (Printable):
Rethinking Rest Lesson #1
Rethinking Rest Lesson #2
Rethinking Rest Lesson #3
Rethinking Rest Lesson #4
Rethinking Rest Lesson #5
Rethinking Rest Lesson #6
Rethinking Rest Lesson #7